What is a creative project consultant? was a long term residency and artistic intervention experiment at a “specialist provider of business services” whose expertise lies in human motivation.
As stated in the public biography, Rhiannon was at SHM to:
- think about things differently
- bring fresh perspectives to the business’s work
- adapt her creative methodologies to their work
Some of the things that happened as part of this include:
- metaphoric takes on client work, deployed in diagrammatic form
- weekly team sessions defined by a lack of productivity, where the main activity was the use of consensus decision-making techniques to choose how to use the time
Outcomes of this period include:
- a methodology for a 6-month schedule of artistic interventions in the workplace, ART | WORK, that enhances wellbeing in the workplace and shares innovative creative practice
The rest of Rhiannon’s work at SHM is subject to non-disclosure agreements that are commonplace at the cutting edge of global capitalism.
Dates: April 2013-2014, Holborn, London.